작성일 : 21-10-30 11:09
INSIGHT LOGISTICS 2021년 하반기 멤버채용공고
조회 : 259
Insight Logistics was established by an investment. Insight team members with 12+ years of logistics experiences ensure best solutions for clients, vendors and oversea agents. Our company will give our clients new insights, bringing new possibility, opportunity, value, and sustainability into logistics.
Insight Logistics (The office is located in Irvine, CA) is seeking for enthusiastic and motivated candidate who is detailed-oriented, wishes to grow with the company and obtain experience in international business.
Insight Logistics 에서 하반기 멤버채용을 하기와 같이 공고하오니 성실하고 참신한 인재 여러분들의 연락을 기다리겠습니다!
• Position: Logistics Operations (영업사원-1명/ 경력직-1명/ Entry level-3명)
• 물류 유경험 / 무경험자 모두 환영
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
• Manage day to day import/export, air/ocean & transportation operations
• Create air/ocean export documentation including MB/L instruction, MAWB, HB/L or HAWB, manifest, invoices, delivery orders and file reports
• Manage AR/AP and Profit & Loss report and generate timely A/R, A/P billing and Report Profit & Loss
• Monitor all cargoes and provide reports to direct manager to avoid future issues
• Closely monitor and communicate effectively with customers throughout the logistics activity and a high volume of e-mails, phone calls
• Set objects and goals within the team and constantly improve operating process
• Ability to manage and provide proper trainings to the team members in order to provide excellent customer service
• High school/ GED, Bachelors or associate degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite. Excel critical to role, but not to hire.
• Attention to detail and well organized
• Strong time management skills
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Understanding of international shipping and transportation limitations and regulations
• US work authorization (Required)
• Bilingual (English / Korean)
• Competitive salary
• Paid vacation (starting at 10days) & sick day (3day/year)
• Year bonus based on company growth rate
• Health insurance
• 401k plan (12 month after starting date)
• Complimentary gym use
• Possible remote Work-From-Home based on position
• H1B, J1, Green card sponsor
If you are interested, please send "a cover letter/ personal statement and resume" via‐email, email@example.com.